
I had posted a while back on a cute line called Matilda Jane and my mom had her good friend Molly make a knock off version for Carter (we're all about saving the big bucks around here)! It is adorable, thank you so much Molly! On another note we are half way through our FIFTH separation from Nate and then end can't get here fast enough. I flip flop from moment to moment thinking how glad I am that we are half-way done, and then only a few seconds later how I can't believe we are only half way done. I miss him so much and so does Carter. I'm happy that she can at least vocalize her feelings and she says at least once a day, "I just want daddy here right now." I couldn't have said it better myself. But we'll just keep plugging and hopefully he'll be home before we know it! Dear Daddy,
We're baking you some goodies today! I sprinkled in a little extra love, and some hugs and kisses for good measure! We're not sure how good they'll be a week from now when you get them, but it's the thought that counts right?! I love you daddy, with all my little heart.
XOXO Carter Brooke


4 comments:
woot woot for half way done! and hopefully those last two weeks we can pack in lots so the time just flies by! looking forward to seeing you in two weeks!
tHE OUTFIT IS PRECIOUS!!
that is the cutest outfit I have ever seen. Can Roxi's friend make an adult one? I can't believe how big she is getting.
That is THE cutest outfit ever. Your mom's friend should start her own line! Glad to hear you are halfway done. I hope you are feeling better too.
Post a Comment