In other news after we got home this afternoon I was busy on the phone talking to Nate and apparently Carter was getting into a little mischief. I thought she was dancing to music but, she was actually giving herself a little makeover. Apparently she tends to lean towards a more dramatic eye...
I wanted to be mad, but I really just busted out laughing. She looked hilarious. Plus, who can stay mad at this little face when it says, "Sorry Mommy"...
Dear Daddy-Good thing you weren't here today when I put some makeup on, Mom says I looked 13! I wish you were here, I would feed you some very yummy Banana Bread that I helped make. I love you so much and miss you more! XOXO Carter

4 comments:
That is so funny. Everytime Lily finds the makeup she puts on black eye shadow too! I love those moments!
Oh my! Remember the time Carter put matching red circles around her and Lammy's eye?
Tell Carter, Roxy will give her a little makeover when I get there!
Love the Dot Dress!!!
mmmm! Banana bread. What a great smell.
really funny pictures.... kinda scary, but funny! How could you?!
How could you let her wear make-up at such a young age?
i love it! when i put on fingernail polish as a kid, i thought my dad was going to beat me. good thing nate wasnt here! :) see you tomorrow :)
Post a Comment