The Rules: Take 10 pictures (no cleaning up first) and then tag 3 more friends.
1. Favorite Destination
I have Nate on the brain in a big way (seeing as we'll hopefully be seeing him a week from Saturday for the first time in almost 3 months). So, my favorite destination has to be the arms of the guy who my heart belongs to (I'm looking REALLY forward to visiting them very soon) :
2. Self-Portrait:Fresh from a day at the beach!
Well, I just have one kiddo, and she's currently working on "figuring out" how to operate the dishwasher, did I hit the jackpot or what!?
It's no walk-in but I'm thankful for both sides. I need all the space I can get! This side is currently sporting my summer wardrobe:
5. Laundry Room
Whistle while you work:
My favorite gift in quite a while were these storage containers from French Bull. They make leftovers fun!
I couldn't choose between either our bedroom (most people who know me know I LOVE to sleep! I also LOVE my hubby so this room is an obvious choice)!
8. The Bathroom:
Carter's made the list...it was cleaner!
9. The Kitchen Sink:
Pretty clean, except for the lone brownie pan that sits a soakin'. The secret to surviving your husbands abscence...lots and lots of brownies (which should be followed up by lots and lots of working out, so he still recognizes you when he returns)!
Easy decision. Hands down my Rainbow Flip Flops...thanks Kim for enlightening me...

9 comments:
Love it! I really like the prints behind your bed and in Carter's room, what are those??
Thanks Casey! My mom (who is an awesome artist) painted them for me!
Thanks for calling me out on that one Beth -haha okay okay I am sure Shannon would be happy if I would follow through it on this too!!!
Cheater.....I think you totally cleaned up before you took any pictures:o) Just kidding! At the beach in Whidbey, huh? Who would have thought!
Janelle...you know I just want to see your favorite shoes! :) I couldn't remember if it was Elaine or Shannon that tagged you! Anyway, no pressure! Elaine, is it technically "cheating" if you just wait til' a day when your house it actually clean to do the post?! :) Did ya'll ever go to Double Bluff? That's the beach (down toward the end of the island) it's GREAT!
Your house is so clean and beautiful!!! What a fun post!
I love your house Beth. I haven't ever seen much of it but it sure represents your style and love of color. I just adore Carter's room and the flowers above the bed. I can't get over how clean your house is. Yeeeahhh! for Nate coming home!
Lyndsay...you too can have paper flowers hanging over your bed! Go straight to Michaels and buy the Martha Stewart Kit to make them...it's a mere $20! Thanks for the update on Jay...I'm so glad things are looking positive!
Beth - How fun! Sorry I'm a little behind...school started this week and its been quite the week if you know what I mean!
Post a Comment