Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome to Our Home

Today's the day! Carter and I are headed to get Nate in just a couple of short hours!! Other than the fact that I feel like I'm going to throw up (don't worry, that's normal for me) everything is ready! Our house is spic and span (because let's face it, nothing says welcome home honey like a freshly mopped floor and a sparkling toilet)! In all honesty I know most of my friends are like this too, and I think the real reason we clean is to keep ourselves busy. So, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to welcome YOU to our home, I mean being that it's clean and all! So, without further ado...Come on In (and don't mind the Saturday morning cartoons playing in the background)...

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sweet Beth! There truly is no place like home.... and you certainly have filled yours with color, interest and most of all love. It touches your Dad and me deeply to see you loving your family so well.....more importantly it honors God. Thank you for sharing your life...thank you for sharing your love:)

May His blessings continue to flow,
Your happy Momma

Marta said...

I need you to come clean and decorate my house! :)

Hope you had a fabulous reunion! Glad that he's home!

Dacia said...

thanks for welcoming us into your home! it is beautiful! do you live on base? it looks like our base housing from the outside.

also, my friends and i all do the same thing when our hubbys are gone...clean! :-) it sort of makes me feel like i'm serving him when he's not there, because when he gets home, he will enjoy it. :-)

Sara said...

You have the most wonderful sense of style for your home! And I love it that I spotted a few pieces of furniture from back in our Pearl house days!!

Anonymous said...

Beth, I loved getting to see y'all's home. It is darling! Welcome home to Nate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails