I love these girls! They are patient, kind and loving friends for my daughter~what more could a mom ask for! Carter can often be a feisty little 2 year old, but they take her in stride and she loves them dearly. They are a beautiful reflection of their wonderful parents. This family makes it easy to get great pictures! Here's a little slide show of our evening together:And, on an entirely different subject...I would like to ask you to join with those who are praying for my friend Lanessa and her family. Lanessa was one of my college roommates and is a devoted Army wife and mom to her four boy's. She just gave birth and shortly after began having complications due to Encephalitis. My friend Sara has a little more information about her current condition in this post. Prayer is so powerful...I know that they would appreciate yours. Thank you so much...

2 comments:
Fabulous pictures, Beth, of a radiant family! They will always remember this chapter of their lives by these pictures. I had several favorites...but the final b/w of the family walking together is worthy of a large frame. Beautiful!
Beth- I will your friend and her family in our prayers!
Post a Comment