I woke up this morning and was happy to have a little "sunshine" to brighten my day! Carter's room is entry #22 on the Apartment Therapy site Ohdeedoh's Small Kid's BIG Color room contest (I wrote about entering a few posts back!) So, for the next 48 hours anyone who would like to can give us a THUMBS UP (which will encourage them to make us one of the finalist). I'm not above begging so would you please pretty please head over and check it out?? If your little heart desires and you would like to give us your vote that would be just peachy!! Just click the following link...Carter's Punch of Color~OhDeeDoh
Many thanks!
3 comments:
Hi Beth,
I don't know if you remember me--you created a wonderful blog header for me a while ago. I love it and still get so many compliments on it. I enjoy reading your blog and still check in to see all your beautiful family photos. I usually don't leave a comment but I wanted you to know that I love Carters room and gave you guys a "thumbs up" today. Good luck in the contest---I definitely think Carter's room should be a finalist. Have a great day!!!
Mimi Panormios
Ich denke, dass Sie den Fehler zulassen. Ich kann die Position verteidigen. Schreiben Sie mir in PM, wir werden reden. cialis kaufen cialis preis [url=http//t7-isis.org]levitra generika[/url]
Como es curioso.:) http://nuevascarreras.com/cialis/ cialis 5 mg 28 comprimidos Si sbaglia. Sono sicuro. Dobbiamo discutere. Scrivere a me in PM, ti parla. [url=http://nuevascarreras.com/ ]cialis precio venezuela [/url]
Post a Comment