Hey y'all!! To all of you who supported us and voted for Carter's room in the OhDeeDoh contest a couple of weeks ago we owe you a BIG thank you, because, she made the semi-finals....WOO HOO!! So, voting is now reset and for the next 24 hours people can vote again on their favorite's, which are now down to a top 9. We would really appreciate you sharing the love again and voting for her room...I seriously feel like a campaign manager right now!! Much love from our now packed up munchkin's room to you!! Just click on the link below to vote...Thanks a million!!
2 comments:
Hi Beth
You and Carter have my vote!!! I just clicked in and voted :)
Mimi~
Hey! I voted! Being an incredible decorator must come easy to someone that is so talented in design and color. Her room is a work of art. : )
Post a Comment