Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #53~C is for Carter!

This may be a little short and sweet. I've been battling an upper respiratory and sinus infection from H-E-double hockey sticks and am still feeling a bit under the weather. I am now on an antibiotic and am hoping that does the trick, if not my head might really explode. Luckily my little Monday Carter doesn't seem to be adversely affected and spent most of the day doing her thing. The highlight for her, if I had to guess, would have been making a new friend at Chik-Fil-A. She misses her old buddies from home and has mentioned several times wishing she could see them. It was nice to see her smiling and playing with someone her own age. What a cutie!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Molly said...

have a chick-fil-a lemonade for me!!
FEEL BETTER!!!

Sam said...

So glad you guys are settling in! I love your new banner on the blog...it's adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

love,
sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails