A lovely little squash...
You are definitely beginning to blossom...

And, this past weekend we were "sprinkled" by some sweet friends in our squadron!

A Cowgirl themed party...

complete with these adorable little cupcakes...

Are we lucky or what?? Thanks so much to all the sweet friends who have been there for us over the past few years and who took the time to help celebrate our new addition. I will miss you greatly. That's right folks...we are headed out soon. And I do mean soon and very soon.
5 comments:
What an adorable shower! Wish I had been there to celebrate with you. So sad that everyone is going their separate ways now... at least Navy aviation is a small world.
What a cute party-- and you're looking great! Good luck with the move!
Bethany! You look fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing the cute shower pics! What sweet friends you have!
we will continue to sprinkle you with love when that little one comes! but you will be super missed!
Yea!!! I'm personally glad that you're going to be a Texan again and have a sweet new little cowgirl! But, what sweet friends it seems like you have there. I know you'll be missed! I'm glad to have you closer to me though!
Post a Comment