Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #51~Moving Day and The Box Top Band

Monday Carter was greeted by this as she walked out the door this morning...



That's right! It's moving day! We've been living in a house full of boxes for a couple of days, so she and her parents were pretty happy to be getting this show on the road...

I must admit I was a little teary eyed as my head hit the pillow last night. I can remember our very first night in this little house and now we have spent our last. But, as the saying goes out with the old and in with the new, we are ready for the next chapter...

Of course Monday Carter isn't thinking about all that, she was just tickled pink to have some mattresses to jump on before heading to school this morning!

Entertainment when your toys and games are M.I.A. is sometimes hard to find, but if you use your imagination anything is possible. Carter turned this stack of boxes into her very own drum set...

Every good Rock Star knows how to give a "shout out" to their fans...
Introducing, live and in person, Carter and the Box Top Band...



I also just had to share a little "Moving Quote of the Day" from Monday Carter...
"Mom, when they (referring to the movers) walk in, all I smell is sweatiness, and it's kinda' stinky. But, I can just use lamb to cover my nose."
~Carter Brooke Age 4

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

hey Beth where you guys moving too in tx? I know that Adam Nuses' wife Sarah has a dance company called tippy toes but i don't know all the locations and she's about to have her second baby too, she has a daughter who just turned a year......i'm pretty sure Nathan knows Nuse....... just a thought since you said you need to find a ballet place.......hope you guys have a great and easy moving trip!!! and a happy thanksgiving!!! :0)

Molly said...

whoa on the boxes! that is crazy!! i cant wait to see how cute the new abode is in San Antonio!

Megs said...

hope you guys have a safe move!

Leslie said...

Carter's quote was so hilarious. I was laughing out loud. Too funny. I can't believe the things that come out of their mouths sometimes. But hey, at least she was problem solving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails