Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's a..........

Girl!! Poor Nate, he's so outnumbered! If he's disappointed that we're not adding a boy to the family you would never know it...the only one having to adjust to the idea is Carter, she was pretty convinced it was a brother in there! My first reaction was "Hey babe, it will be way cheaper!" To which he replied, "TWO weddings, how is that cheap!!" So, apparently I think short term and he thinks long term, together we make a great team. So, introducing our newest little munchkin', isn't SHE a cutie...

the proof she is a she...

my, what a cute foot you have...

and your brain...well, by the looks of it you are going to be very smart...


Such a girly little cantalope...



We are thankful and thrilled! And, in other news Nate says now that it is looking like he is in the minority in a BIG way he may have to start a blog himself..."Nate and the Girls"!

18 comments:

Megs said...

Congrats on another sure to be beautiful girl!!:) and most importantly- on a healthy ultrasound:)

Marta said...

Congratulations Beth!!! How exciting! Glad that you've got a healthy little princess there!

Kimberly said...

Congrats!!! Another gorgeous Saxton girl : )

Bethany said...

Aw congrats!!!! Another girl! Does she have a name yet?

Anonymous said...

Yea! Glad to hear your little one is healthy! I feel ya Nate....I'm outnumbered too! Congrats! :)

Me said...

CONGRATS to you!!! So happy for you!!!

Me said...

CONGRATS to you!!! So happy for you!!!

Kristin said...

I'm so excited to go shopping for something pink! VQ1 is getting lots of girls now... you'll have to let me in on your secret ;) You got a lovely profile shot of her on the ultrasound!

The Hudock Family said...

Yay, sisters!!! Very exciting news. =)

JANELLE said...

YEAH!!!! How exciting :) I thought your ultrasound was coming up soon!! I definitely think the same way as you... you already have everything...and my Nate thinks like yours!!! Men!!
They are going to be the best of friends!!

full of gracie said...

Beth,
I would love to send you and your girls a few goodies form my store! Would you email me your address?
Sarahbeth0018@hotmail.com

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! More pink!!!

Elaine said...

We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the name...if you decide to share it. Congratulations!

Sam said...

So excited for you guys! Miss Carter is going to LOVE her new sis! Can't wait to meet the newest Saxton!

It was great talking with you Beth! Thanks for being there!

love sam

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Congratulations!! That's so wonderful for you. Tell your husband that it takes a very special man to make a woman. : ) God bless.

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

We were so glad to get your phone call! Carter will be a wonderful big sister.....and they will be the best of friends. Pink and play together. Wonderful news! Healthy and beautiful; she's anxious to meet her family, I'm sure! So proud of you and Nate and the blessed and blessing of a family that you are. Love.....momD

Leslie said...

Congratulations Bethie!! I am so happy for you. Any names yet? Just think you already know so much about raising a girl. Carter will have a blast with a sister. Sisters are the best.

Roxanne said...

Can't wait to meet her! Looks like she has your cute turned up nose!I'm so excited!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails