Monday, September 14, 2009

A Gift from the Sea...

The theme of the I Heart Faces photo challenge this week is contemplative (you should head over and check it out)...
I immediately thought of this photo of Carter as she stared at the sea "contemplating" all that the the ocean holds...

The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach-waiting for a gift from the sea.

~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

15 comments:

Bridgette said...

She is such a doll! Great picture!

Clive and Dawn said...

I love how her eyes almost match the bluish tinge to her hair! great expression! good job!

Buckeroomama said...

Definitely contemplative. Great photo!

MadeInCanarias said...

What a cutie!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

gorgeous and very contemplative.

Lauren said...

her eyes--such a gorgeous color! great photo :)

Carmen said...

Great shot...

Beverly said...

what a beautiful photo! Hey, I am a Texan too!

Heather said...

love it ... very cute moment to capture!

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous! I love the grain in this picture and the sharp contrast!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Great composition. I wish my eyes were that blue!

Tricia Nugen said...

WOW! Love it! She's beautiful!

Cari said...

I love this. Very natural. You can just see the thought in her eyes.

Maureen said...

OMG what an excellent shot! Love her beautiful bright eyes. Perfect picture for sure!

Amanda said...

I just love this one. Great colors, great capture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails