But, that didn't keep Carter from enjoying a little Blue Bell...nothing like being able to have a little of the worlds best ice cream while enjoying the game...
The following week it was mild and warmer which was nice! The whole family was ready to cheer on the Coogs...
It was great because we were able to see a lot of family that came for the game (Mimi, Papa, Nancy, Carter and I, Jenny, Roxi, GG, and Aunt Lynette)...
After spending a little time up in the stands Carter decided she preferred the view a little closer to the action...
It gave her access to the one thing that had her mind pre-occupied the entire evening...
The Cougar!
Her patience paid off...
And by the end of the night I think she and her little buddies had made a new friend...
The following videos capture some craziness and Carter's attempt to mimic the cheerleaders, seriously sometimes I don't know where she comes up with these moves!After the game I had to snap a picture with one of my BFF's for life Mindi. We are both pregnant and due within a few weeks of each other!
I also managed to snag this one of one tired little munchkin' and The Coach...but she just knows him as Pops...
10 comments:
BLUE BELL!!!! SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! Can we have Blue Bell parties in Texas?? No dinner, just ice cream sounds fabulous!
So glad you all got to squeeze in some family time and some football!
Beth LOVE all those pictures and LOVE that you and Mindi are so close in your pregnancy...that is fun! Glad you got to spend some time in the great state of TEXAS!! :)
How Cute! So fun to see pictures of the real thing. It's like a little "instant replay" (but not so instant). Hope y'all are doing great.
Love you all!
Oh! Having y'all here was so much fun...wish you were still here. Loved seeing all the pics and videos. How funny were those of Carter! Thank you again for coming down. We love you!
The second video of her "cheering" was hilarious! I was dying! I love how she's always in her own little world, not caring who's watching her/
I loved the pictures - my daughters have those Gymboree Cheerleading outfits - last year they were the right colors - not so this year. But I wish they came in all colors - they are by far the best cheerleading outfits we have owned for the price.
The crowd must have loved her!!! In one of the videos it looked like she was doing the robot!!
The crowd must have loved her!!! In one of the videos it looked like she was doing the robot!!
love the videos of carter! toooooo cute!
First of all that is the hap hap happiest picture of mimi and papa I have ever seen, I like to think that whoever took it told them 1-2-3 and they just ignored them.
Secondly, the last 10 seconds of the second video through all of the third video are the most amazing part... they blow the first video out of the water.
Is Carter wearing a peace sign around her neck? classy.
:) - that's a happy face, picture it turned sideways... I know it's hard.
Post a Comment