I had a second and wanted to share the cupcakes we made for Carter's class for her birthday. This was my first go at "Classroom Cupcakes" and they turned out really cute. My mom had a great idea for decorating the top, stamping Necco Wafers with a food coloring "C"...
We then made banana cupcakes with banana icing so we would have something yummy to put our decorations on...
This was a lot of fun and you could spell out just about anything! I'll leave you with a few other pic's from our "family birthday" (seriously the celebration of turning 4 seemed to never end! And a fun video of Carter and her daddy dancing on her birthday...what a dad...
12 comments:
sweet moves Nate!
i love the woman who looks like she is passed out getting her toes done while Carter is super excited! hope your having fun in Texas!
The Kadena Officer's Club will never be the same without that man's graceful moves to "poker face". I love it!
Now we know where she get her moves from :) What a day!!! love the cupcakes!! What a great idea!!
Yes, way to keep it "home" nate
LOVE it!! lol!! HAHAHAHA!!
What a FUN Birthday!
Love the cupcakes! Super duper cute! I see where Carter gets her groovy moves from - way to go Nate!
What a lucky little four year old!! Who could ask for anything more for her birthday!! I absolutely love the Neco wafer idea and will definitely try it. Thanks!!
~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh, Carter is a crack up, I love her dancing... So how did you use the food coloring to make it look uniform? I definitely want to try to do that!!! I love the idea. Could you email me or FB me to tell me? Hope you guys are having fun!
You are so creative! I LOVE reading your posts!
you win coolest mom award for letting your kid dance to lady gaga.
Love the cake. Looks similar to Roxy's 1st or 2nd birthday cake. Not that I remember it, but Granny has a pic. Can't wait for y'all to come HOME!
Post a Comment