I am truly thankful that no matter what the era...
My husband is a catch!!!
As for me...
the jury's still out!!
And just because I obviously don't know where to draw the line...I am TRULY thankful Carter does not look this creepy...
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, you've gone over the edge or sleep deprived (is that how you spell it?). These pictures are really creepy, don't do this again. HAHA! Hope you all ate all you could today, we missed you. Love, Aunt Lynnette
6 comments:
Ok, you've gone over the edge or sleep deprived (is that how you spell it?). These pictures are really creepy, don't do this again. HAHA!
Hope you all ate all you could today, we missed you. Love, Aunt Lynnette
kenny almost tinkled on himself when he saw these and then he took an hour to play around giggling the entire time playing with that website.
LOVE your flat daddy and daddy doll! those are too cute!
we miss you, but are thankful you are having fun at home!!
These are hilarious! I love the Lional Ritchie Carte. Sorry we missed y'all. Have a great weekend!!
Please, please post again soon! Every time I come to your blog and see these weird pictures I get the heeby-geebies =)
I am cracking up looking at those pictures! I have to say, Carter's pictures are pretty creepy!
WOW! That is so hilarious! We had some friends over Friday night and we all shared a big laugh when we read your blog! Hope all is well!
love
sam
Post a Comment