Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Many Thanks!






6 comments:

full of gracie said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! Great Idea!!

Molly said...

you guys are cute!!! and such great signs!

Roxanne said...

How cute! I want to say thank you too! Great lettering, I might add!

Anonymous said...

What a precious way to say Happy Veterans Day! I know Nate loved the message!

Sam said...

LOVE IT! You guys are too cute! It's awesome that your teaching Carter how to be thankful - she will grow up and realize the sacrifice her daddy and mommy have given to this country. By the way, I love the last post of "Monday Carter" - the outfit was great!

Donna said...

Carter's Great-Grandfather was a veteran, Paul Orin Dunlap. He served in the Army during WWII.

We are proud of Nathan and his sacrifice....many don't understand that sacrifice is not only in dying but in living 'in' the sacrifice.

Love to you y'all....Nonna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails