Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Carter Edition #2

Today Monday Carter decided to sleep in. This little critter didn't wake up until almost 8:45! After a quick breakfast of Raisin Bran we were off. Our walk to the car was delayed slightly as she stopped to check on the recently deceased earth worm in the center of our garage. It's been dead for a few days now, but she stops to monitor it progress every time we leave the house, according to her he only has a boo boo and should be good as new sometime very soon! She was happy to be wearing yellow (this weeks "color" at Mother's Day Out) and toting a very special bear from her Mimi (for bring your teddy bear day to school day). She was also looking pretty cute sporting the new ($2) shorts we found at the Gap...


Dear Daddy-One week down! I miss you and I love you with all my little heart! You make me proud! XOXO Carter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I think she can't get any cuter...WOW...thanks for the post babe!

Cassi said...

She is so cute Beth!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails