Ok, I know, it's not Monday! But hey, what's better than a little Monday Carter to brighten up your Tuesday?! We've been a couple of traveling fools and this Monday found us arriving in Midland, Texas. My mom graciously hired me to paint for her this week and the weeks following Thanksgiving (hint, that may mean my life in "blog world" will be a little slow, I'm a working woman now!!) Carter is getting to spend her days with the Oh So Sweet "Miss Brooke" and her cute little baby Cooper. She is loving it, and I am missing her. But, it is VERY temporary, and I'm reminding myself of that everyday. So, needless to say all this excitement left my little Monday Carter pooped! She was so tired she had to literally be drug out of bed and she protested all the way. "It's cold mommy, I'm not ready to get up yet..." I feel that way every morning, couldn't we all use just a few more minutes snuggled warm under the covers? 
Needless to say, Tuesday Carter was asleep before I could get her PJ's on her, she didn't even make it to dinner!! I love this little girl so much. I think on these days that we are not spending too much time together my biggest fear is that somehow she will forget that...I know it's just my own silly insecurity, but I just want her to know she is cherished.
Dear Daddy, I miss you! I've missed getting to see you on the computer lately, sorry we are so busy! I've made some new friends and got to play at the park today! I am also having fun pretending I am a puppy named Gracie. I crawl around and hide under things, and when people find me I pant and wag my "tail". Laynce and Leslie sure are nice, last night I wanted to sleep with them, but mommy wouldn't let me. I hope you are having fun flying, I wish you could fly on over and see me! I love you so much! Big Kiss and Big Hug! Love, Carter
4 comments:
fewwww... that was a close one. I thought there wasn't going to be a Monday Carter. Adam also looks forward to it every week. Even though he hasn't met all of y'all he feels like he knows you a little bit more thanks to blogs. I am glad you are having such a great time in Midland so far. "Miss Brooke" is a sweetheart.
Beth- such a cute idea- I have enjoyed Monday Carter:) Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family!
We missed Monday Carter on Monday! What a sweet suprise to her her on Tuesday!
Beth...
I love your site! You and Roxi are unbelievable artists in so many ways! I have been working on ours but it's time consuming at first! Give me some fast forward tips if you have any...I am sure practice will become permanent! Miss y'all! s and family
Post a Comment