One cutie pie carpenter...
And one beautiful princess...
They were each special in their own unique way and were the sweetest of friends...

They set off in search of sugar of course...


Success was easy to find...
And once they realized how easy it was they ran as fast as their little legs could carry them...
TRICK OR TREAT!!!!
After the adventure was over we took our little cat home for a quick change! She went from sassy cat...

To candy consuming cheerleader...
We had a costume party for Nate's squadron. There were lots of fun costumes, here are our best buds the Vaughns looking very Greecian...
Carter and Molly...
And guess who won the costume contest in the category of cutest family?!
And they lived Happily Ever After...
P.S. I think this is the look I'm going to try for next year...
P.S.S. I must also clear my conscience and admit that we only won cutest costumed family after one small wadrobe mis-hap...
Apparently someone in our family has a spelling issue (and iron on letters can put a lot of pressure on a person), luckily her husband was able to bail her out with a quick trip to Wally-World! Way to go C-O-A-C-H!
3 comments:
How fun! I feel like I was there! Thanks Beth for being a talented and committed blogger! It does shorten the distance between us. Hugs and kisses!
Beth, your spelling mishap made me laugh out loud...and I can say that without meaning to insult because I am seriously lacking in the spelling department as well :) That is definitely something I would have done! Loved the family themed costumes. And I am sad to hear that Nate is gone again...Some days I am tempted to wish that Jason only had to be gone for shorter periods at a time (it just hit me the other day that 6 months is really the equivalent of half a year...sheesh, that's a stinkin' long time! and it's half of a year of watching Benjamin grow up that Jason can't ever get back) but I think you've found the right analogy of comparing shorter, more frequent deployments to a band-aid that keeps ripping off and exposing the wound...basically any way you look at it, being seperated isn't a wound that heals. The pain dulls but never completely disappears. Here's to three years of a shore tour!!
Love the costumes (on all of you)! Looks like the girls had a great time!
Post a Comment