Dear Daddy, I know your plane is taking you further from me by the minute, but, don't worry-I'll meet you here every Monday with a smile! XOXO Carter
Monday, November 3, 2008
Monday Carter
For a daddy who is far away a little girl grows up much to quickly, so, I have an idea. Introducing the very first edition (of what will hopefully be many) of Monday Carter! She's hip, she's cool and every Monday she's headed to Mother's Day Out. Today she wanted her fingers and toes painted before heading to school...her request every other one pink and every other one blue, it was actually pretty cute! She helped pack her lunch and insisted upon a turkey roll, cheese, apple, yogurt and crackers (oh and the princess ice pack that Nate introduced to her last week, to keep things cool of course)! On the way in the car she said things like, "look at the beautiful bird mommy", and, "you shouldn't go into the woods the foxes are in there." Mondays can sometimes be a little tough, but here's hoping Carter kicks yours off on a good note...

Dear Daddy, I know your plane is taking you further from me by the minute, but, don't worry-I'll meet you here every Monday with a smile! XOXO Carter
Dear Daddy, I know your plane is taking you further from me by the minute, but, don't worry-I'll meet you here every Monday with a smile! XOXO Carter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yipeee!!! Only six more days until the next MONDAY CARTER! What a wonderful idea! Just reading about it made my day sweeter. Love you girls!
Beth,
Carter is so sweet. I am looking forward to next Monday!
Mine is off to a great start! I can't wait to see you next Monday! Beth, I'm new to the world of WEBLOGS, but you seem to have a pretty popular blog. If no one else read it, I want you to know how much it makes my day to. Thanks for closing the distance between us - it means more than I can tell you!
I'm pretty sure Carter is the most fashionable little 3 year old in the world! I love the hello Kitty bag. I will watch out for the foxes!
What a cutie pie! I will now look forward to Mondays. Have a really special week by doing something you've never done and then let us know about it. Can't wait to hear.
Love you, Lynnette
yes... this is a wonderful post, full of sweet emotion, cute photography, and the like. I enjoy reading it daily but until now have not felt let to post any comments... but alas my heart would no longer justify such apathy!!! Wonderful, bravo!
The girl sure knows what she wants! So funny! Thanks for sharing...I know Nate sure appreciates being able to read your posts.
Beth, I love the idea of getting together when you are in Abilene. Carter is a little cutie! You girls take care!
On a recent visit Carter picked 2 Beatrix Potter books for me to read nightly. The adventures of Tom Kitten and Jemima Puddle Duck. It just dawned on me that Carter may be remembering that Jemima Puddle duck leaves the farm and goes into the woods to build a nest and sit on her eggs. Upon her arrival she immediately meets 'the Fox". Thus her warning about 'foxes in the woods'. So cute!
Post a Comment