Happy Fall Y'all!
Growing up in Texas I never quite "got" what fall was all about. I probably thought I did, but after living here in the great Northwest I realize that for many people fall literally means an explosion of color! LEAVES, LEAVES, and more LEAVES!!! It really is so beautiful and for those of you who reside in the South (and my hubby, who I'm sure is just missing tree's in general) I just thought I'd share...



Happy Fall Y'all!
7 comments:
wheeeee!I want to play in the leaves with Carter!!! ...and my, oh my, the leaves are B-e-e-a-u-tiful, indeed. How thoughtful of you to share such lovelines with those of us who live without. May I ask how do you keep your eyes on the road with such beauty at every turn? Is Carter taking those pictures while your driving?
okay, officially homesick now! :) Those pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
One word: jealous. Indescribably jealous. That view on I-5 (between Burlington/Bellingham) is one of my faves on earth... Fall is my fave season, I love leaf piles and explosions of color (and the food that goes along with it). It is still hot and gross in Corpus:( I want to wear long sleeves, it's freaking November! Oh well... thanks for sharing the beauty you get to see.
Fall! The one thing I miss about Cleveland!! It was beautiful! Thanks for reminding me what true Fall looks like!
WOW! Beth - this is so amazing! I so miss the beautiful colors of the fall! Thanks for sharing!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I will agree with Casey - I am jealous too! The trees are changing here, but they are not that beautiful. Fall has always been my favorite season. Hopefully the cold winter weather will stay away a little longer for you.
Post a Comment