Saturday, November 15, 2008

27,000 Feet

We've arrived! I love traveling with Carter. Really. At the end of the day when I look back on all we accomplished together I feel proud, tired, and even more in love. The journey from Washington to Texas is a long one, but more than worth it. For a couple of girls who are missing their main man a cross country trip is just what the doctor ordered, and the view from 27,000 feet isn't half bad either.


Breakfast of Champions...Somewhere above Colorado...




Passing the time away with a smile...



The best way to occupy a 3 year old? Free reign of the digital camera...



Finally! The city lights of Austin shone brightly...



And we were greeted by two of our favorite, very well dressed, people...



Let the fun (and the spoiling) begin!


We've had a great weekend so far, I'll share some pic's soon! Tomorrow we're heading up to Abilene, Abilene prettiest town that you ever have seen (not really, but it rhymes, sounds good, and the fact that my lovely parents occupy a sweet little cottage there makes it very pretty indeed)!

4 comments:

full of gracie said...

AWWW! Happy traveling! Girls trips are always fun!!

jillian said...

where are you stationed? my sister is engaged to a navy-boy:) they are in corpus christi right now but may be heading to L.A. (well, south of L.A.) after they are married this summer. He will be away for 6 months only 1 week after their wedding :(

Anonymous said...

YEA! I'm glad you're here! Can't wait to see ya'll!

Marta said...

Your parents house is just adorable! Hope you have a great time with your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails