Monday, February 11, 2008

S I C K

So, we've been M.I.A from all facets of life for the last three days. What I thought was a cold had Carter running a 104 degree plus fever at 2 o'clock Sunday morning. Nate and I, who tend to error on the side of concerned first time parents, rushed her to the ER. The good old ER...you know the place where no one is in a hurry to see you go home except for you, yeah, thats the one. Anyway, needless to say, over 4 hours later we had one tired trio and the diagnosis of acute bronchitis to ease our worried minds. After such an altered schedule Carter was bouncing off the walls until about 11:30 last night which I chose to laugh at seeing the alternative was to be frustrated which would get me no where. So, today is finding us getting back into our normal routine...I'm hoping for an 8 o'clock bedtime for little C so that mom can get some much needed R & R. For those of you feeling the effects of old man winter with some kind of cold, flu, or other annoying sickness...feel better soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails