Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All she wants to do is DANCE!

"Dance Party" is becoming a daily request at our house. It's pretty cheap fun actually. It simply consists of me finding some suitable music via the television and Carter and I go to town in the living room. I've never felt freer. I've always considered myself fairly uncoordinated and would be quick to say I am one bad dancer. Let's put it this way, my family requests the Roger Rabbit at any gathering so they can all have a good laugh. So, it is quite fun to dance with Carter. She is anything but judgemental and her constant giggles give my ego a boost. Dancing is always more fun with a crowd and we had just that this past Saturday night. Carter enjoyed playing with her good friends Elli and Ava during a dinner date we had planned with their mom Mindi, who just happens to be my good friend, which makes things pretty perfect. The girls were entertaining themselves quite nicely and the first photo op was of them all dressed up for a "walk", which was imaginary of course.

Ava, Elli and Carter...Tut, Tut it looks like rain!
Rain gear progressed into Princess dresses, butterfly wings, and the request for music. I love it when Carter gets to play with Elli and Ava because she does her darnedest to imitate them and it is just so cute. She came running through the kitchen saying, "Dance Party" and I couldn't stop laughing. So the music was blasting the party was underway and only a video can do this trio justice!




So, needless to say it was more than entertaining and we all had a lot of fun. On the topic of dressing up I just have to share this photo of Carter who has become rather obsessed with my shoes! Here she is sporting some major heels, we won't tell her they don't match.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Carter sweet Carter...is it possible? You and I are sitting here looking at these old posts together almost one year after this photo was taken!! You are so cute in this picture and I cannot believe how much you have grown and changed! You are beautiful baby!! :) I love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails