Friday night it was 6:15 and we were poolside. I was unintentionally eavesdropping on conversations around me and overheard someone mention the Circus. I was instantly disappointed realizing they were in town and I had totally meant to talk to Nate about going...fail. I hopped on my trusty IPhone hoping to score last minute Craigslist tickets for the next day but could only find people selling them for that night...for the show that started in an hour and 15 minutes.
Like I said we were at the pool...we weren't "planning" on going...WE are not spur of the moment people. But suddenly Nate was saying, "Let's do it" and we were throwing our stuff in the car. The next hour was a wet suit changing, dog feeding/hurry up and poop and peeing, car snack making, drive as fast as you can to meet random man for tickets...blur. It was fun, uncharacteristic and we had the best time at the circus...
Thanks Nate for being a memory maker :). I love that about you...

1 comment:
The sweetest picture is of Emme & Carter holding hands watching the show! Loved this post!
Post a Comment