So truth be told I may have been living just a little vicariously through Carter last week as she embarked on her very first week of Summer Camp at T Bar M.
Followed by Camo day...
Emme was dying to get in on the face painting action...
Carter had the best time hooking up with her buddies each morning...
It was easy to see by this photo that I found on the website day three of camp she was having an absolute ball...
The last day of Camp Carter put on her Omega gear and was ready for action...
Later that day we joined her at Camp for the closing ceremonies. Her "Coach" was adorable and said the nicest things about my little girl. You know the things that make you really proud as a Mama. The things that make you feel like you can get away with sending your little person out into the world unattended. I may have shed a tear or two...
Carter, this week we were all SO proud of you. You rocked your first week of Camp and we can't wait to make it a Summer tradition!












No comments:
Post a Comment