There is no shortage of competition around here and the girls took on the boys...
Our little fans chanted "Go girls GO!" from the trampoline...
But we lost...sad. Oh well, better luck next time. With darkness came the opportunity to teach our kids all about playing with fire...
Thanks for being born America we were happy to celebrate you!
Fireworks aren't the only thing that got popped this week. He popped the question and she said yes (of course)...
I'm so happy for my sister. I mean really really happy...
It was a sweet day and I'm so glad that we got to be a part of it. I'm also so glad that this girl was there...
It wouldn't have been the same without you Cayce. Our best buddies are off for a year long Hawaiian adventure and I can safely say, after they've been gone for a mere 72 hours, we are going to miss them like crazy. We did our best to squeeze in as much "togetherness" as we possibly could before they left. Going away parties, pool dates, and celebrating Hudson and Claire at a dual birthday party...
Cayce has always been "Kim's best friend" but she has very much become one of mine as well. Saying goodbye is sad especially when it is to those that are such a seamless part of your lives...
It is hard to imagine what our lives will look like without the Harris family in it. I'm happy for the perspective the military life has given me. A year will fly by (at least I sure hope so) and we will all be together again. I know the only thing that will have changed is the fact that they'll have had an amazing adventure in the mean time. Thanks for being "our people" guys, we love you...
On second thought...goodbye's kind of suck. We may be visiting Hawaii in the very near future!!





No comments:
Post a Comment