Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF Get your groove on!

We love Friday's around here and this one is no exception. Friday's mean 48+ hours in a row with Nate, Friday's mean movies, cooking out, sleeping in, and brownies are just waiting to be had...ok, so maybe that is just what this Friday means, but the weekend ahead looks promising. Oh yeah, and Sunday is Mother's Day, things keep getting better! So, TGIF while you enjoy a little song and dance from our munchkin'...cause' if our three year old knowing every word to "Bleeding Love" is wrong, I don't wanna' be right...



Happy Weekending to you!

5 comments:

Molly said...

um, that is awesome! tell carter that we can rock out ANYTIME she wants :)
and happy early mommy's day!!!

Sam said...

Love It!!! OK...so I'm thinking she may get these groovy moves from her mom - Maybe? Maybe Not? Either way, she is adorable and I love her energy! Leona Lewis watch out!

Have a great weekend and Mother's Day!

P.S. I didn't do so good on the exclamation points this time!!!

Roxanne said...

OMG!I'm speechless.

Hugs to you all!...and lo't's of love from Texas.

OH!! I got my package from you today and I promise not to open them early. You wrap good!

Jamie said...

Too Cute!! She is fabulous!

Julie said...

I forget now how I orginally found your blog, I think from a blog design you did. I'm a Naval Military Pilot's Wife as well. I have to chuckle at our similar lives. I'm in the beginning stages of messing around with blog designing. I was wondering if I could bounce some questions off of you? I was unable to locate any contact info for you, my email is julzh116 at gmail ....

We've lived many of the same places, and Whidbey is one location that's high on our next move.

This is random, I know. I hope you are not freaked out by me. Feel free to visit my blog for more about my life...since I"ve been lurking at yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails