Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Waldo, I mean John

Today is Nate's brother John's birthday!! John is like Waldo in our lives...as in Where's Waldo...


Because, while I like to pretend to travel (meaning I go to places like Fallon, Nevada), John really does travel! He's been living in Spain for the better part of the last 9 months or so, seen a lot of new places and I'm sure his adventures are numerous! We're looking forward to hearing about them on our next visit, but until then I stole this picture of him off of facebook...kind of Waldo-esk right?! I mean a very cool Waldo of course...

Happy Birthday John! We love you (that's a given cause' we're family) but we LIKE you a whole lot too! We hope you have a great day and that we get to see you soon! Love, The Three

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails