Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pay Day Give-A-Ways!

While I'm beginning to think that the Swine Flu may be a little bit of a hype on the media's behalf, I'm fairly certain that the state of our economy is not. It seems like everywhere you turn people are creating new ways to pinch pennies and make a dollar stretch a little further. So, in honor of the current "save it don't spend it" trend I'm announcing a new monthly give-a-way on my design site Scoop! To help celebrate one of the best days of the month I'll be doing a Pay Day Give-a-Way, picking one winner to receive a free complete blog makeover at the beginning of every month! I've been enjoying all the blogs I've been getting to work on lately, one of my latest fave's is a design I just did for our squadrons spouses group...




If your blog could use a fresh new look head on over to SCOOP and enter! Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

The Reeves bunch said...

K, I tried to leave a comment on your scoop website, but I am not sure if it worked or not. Sorry, if it did several different comment posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails