Friday, May 29, 2009

No really, I insist!

I've been meaning to share my latest "find". I have a vintage modern artist that I totally love! Her name is Jenn Ski and she does some really cool stuff! I was tickled pink when I was in a Michael's recently and ran across an end cap devoted to a new line she created for them. It called Actopus to Zelephant and it is great! I was in a hurry and just grabbed the stickers but kept thinking how cool it would be if they came a little larger so that I could use them on a wall...L I B they do!! A little further searching produced these...


5x7 flashcards that are a part of the line and perfect for the wall! They found a new home on a lonely stretch of space between Carter's room and our office/guest room. I love it and now she can practice her ABC's anytime she gets the urge...

Next time you're in a Michael's check her out! If anything for 6 bucks they make a great gift!

p.s. Check out my Mom's 100th post Give-A-Way!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Too cute Beth! Those would look great in our future playroom! Thanks for sharing!

Db & Em said...

I need you to come decorate my house. I love all of your ideas.

Megs said...

Those are adorable! I have been waiting to decorate a wall....

shannonandforrest said...

So great, and I've been on the look out for lettery sort of things. And I know I'm the last person in the world to say this, but a big CONGRATULATIONS on your two pink lines =) I seriously don't know if the world can handle another Carter-esque dose of pure, unadulterated cuteness. We might just die of smiles, but what a good way to go. We're so excited for you, and for all of us, to welcome another little Saxton soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails