It's like Mother Nature at her best...
How lucky are we?!



And, while I've always been sorry I didn't start a growth chart for Carter way back when (note to self: get right on that!) I have been "measuring" her growth each year in tulips, so to speak...

It is also fun to look back on this post about our tulip visit last year... my how time flies. No longer a baby, or a toddler really...she's a little girl now, happily strutting her stuff...

Look out world, I'm three going on four...

Life is just one big sea of oppor-tulip-ty! Now if only my mom wasn't so cheesy...

12 comments:
Wow! That place is incredible! Those pictures could easily be the kind that come in new frames :)
How beautiful! I always look forward to your pictures and your cute stories. I want a tulip farm near me! Too precious!
I just wanted to say that I think you have the happiest blog out there! Your pictures are incredible and your stories are so adorable! I so enjoy reading your blog...it always puts a smile on my face!
SO Beautiful! I love pictures of her every year. Man, she really is a little girl. They grow up way too fast!!
Gorgeous photos! Somehow I have managed to be out of town every year for the tulip festival. It looks like so much fun!
Love those pictures...I so wish we had some tulips like that around us! I was going to ask you what kind of camera you use...we are in the market for a new fancy one! -Jess
Beth!!! These pictures are so incredibly beautiful! I love your growth chart..it will be such an awesome keepsake for Carter!
Those pictures are amazing!
What kind of camera do you have?
This place is an easy one to get great photos of! Paris I'm glad you stopped by, as far as cameras go I'm still sort of in the "dark ages". I use a 35 mm (film) Canon Rebel. I've had it forever and the thing I love most about it is my zoom lens, it makes everything better! I will probably be upgrading to a digital sometime in the near future. I may go with Canon (I've heard good things about the digital Rebel, or on the more professional end the D5). I've also heard great things about Nikon, I would probably look at the D70 or higher...hope that helps Jess!
Loved this post Bethie. What a great eye you have. And the color just pops! You take more pictures that I do which I didn't think was possible. But I am so glad that you do because they make for some really lovely blog posts. You can tell how much bigger Carter is nowadays. Don't you miss those pudgy little arms and legs? It goes so fast. Great post!!
Looks like it's unanimous! Everyone loves your photos! Your on a roll! They make me smile!!!
Ooops! I forgot to mention, according to Rochelle, who left a comment on my Tulip Time post, Carter has a smile full of sunshine! I couldn't agree more! Blessings, Beth!
p.s. Teeth are intact.....scare was a success!:)
Post a Comment