Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's rare...but it does happen.

There are few things in life I find myself actually fixing my hair for. Last week, however, it happened more than once! All military related because we had our change of command...and I have pictures to prove we actually can clean up pretty nicely!

My good friend Molly and I...

Hanging out with a few friends, Jamie and Stacy...

I'm always glad to be this guy's date...

Future Skipper???

I think she could keep these guy's in line for sure!

What a crazy week of events, but one thing I was reminded of is dressing up can be fun!

5 comments:

lyndsay said...

I love your dress! Nate doesn't look to bad himself.

full of gracie said...

Oh how nice to go on a date!! You both looked great!

Roxanne said...

Woohoo! Y'all look groovy! Thanks for the style show. Hugs!

Molly said...

what an exhausting week, but it was fun to put on some heels and a little mascara and hang out with some best buds!! :)

Sam said...

You look awesome Beth! So good to catch up with you today!

lots of love
sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails