One of our very first friends in Whidbey was a good looking guy named Kenny. I loved Kenny before I met him because he came and took photos of the house I would be living in (but had never seen) and sent them to us before we got here. Yeah, he really knows how to please the ladies. (Kenny if your reading this I know Molly isn't allowed to write sweet nothings about you on her blog, but you've got no control over what my little fingers can type!) So anyway, ever since I met Kenny I was eagerly anticipating meeting his fiance Molly. When she finally arrived I knew we'd be fast friends. The military is a strange bird. It has a way of separating you from family, friends and all things familiar and dropping you smack dab in the middle of no where. So THANK GOODNESS for good friends who become much like family. Truth be told that is what Kenny and Molly have become for us. So, today is a very special day because it is Molly's 25th birthday, yes she quite the youngster, and tonight we had a little fiesta to celebrate her! She is one special person. And even though we missed all of our men there was fun, smiles and MEXICAN food to be had!!
25 BIG one's!

5 comments:
hey beth- I am your moms friend Molly in abilene and guess what? My birthday is May 30 also! thats a little wierd that 2 Mollys would be born on the same day - tell your friend Happy Birthday from this Molly in Texas! I am so excited about your new baby- I will pray for its safe arrival! take care-
Thanks for the big bday celebration! It was perfect! And thanks for capturing it's every special moment :) especially my killer dance moves!
Thank you for convincing me that Molly needs a gun for protection, I dont think her bat skills would ward off even a small child...maybe those dance moves though! You are an awesome lady, thanks for capturing those videos!
WHOA! Kenny commented on a blog... I just about fell off the couch!
he must like you, beth :)
My sides hurt from laughing so hard! Beth, thanks for being such a great friend to Molly and for documenting her b-day on camera for those of us who couldn't celebrate with her.
Post a Comment