
We've always been a couple of trendsetters when it comes to fashion...

And at some point it looks like we were almost models, so close...

We are strong, obviously, these mums weighed about as much as we did...

I'm not exactly sure what we are doing here, but I bet we were supposed to be in class...

I'm so glad you have been in my life for most of what I can remember. You will always have a special friend corner in my heart reserved just for you...

You are a beautiful person inside and out...

3 comments:
Ah, this was a sweet post! And those pictures are awesome! I remember both of you at most of these stages! :)
Happy birthday Mindi!
Oh, boy! Was this a fun little walk down 'memory lane', or what? I'm so glad you hang onto pictures! Very funny! Happy birthday, Mindi! I love that long pink dress!
Thanks for the "blast from the past". It's fun to look through those old pictures! Thanks for the sweet words! Love you!
Post a Comment