Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Well, in the latest twist of events Nate was delayed and is now leaving today. Welcome to our life! So, that means a little more time, a little more love, and a few more games of Candy Land. Just this very morning Carter "set things up" for them. Apparently she's a smart little cookie but she is also a little too proud of herself and spilled the beans. Here's how it went...

Hey, Daddy! Let's play Candy Land! I'm going to go first and I'm going to get the gumdrop! YIiPEe!! (For those of you who don't know the "gumdrop" gets you about halfway to the candy castle).

That little cheater cheater pumpkin eater had "arranged" the cards and placed the gumdrop nicely on top.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Smart little girl! The art of deception is mastered EARLY!!! And YIPPEE for a little extra time together!

Julie said...

Thanks for getting back with me, Beth. Although I do feel bad bothering you these past few weeks...had I known you were in the prepping for separation stress.

Thanks again.

Blessings and joy till he returns.

Anonymous said...

Safe travels Nate!! We love you.

Molly said...

thinking about you Saxtons today!!!! - k and m

Roxanne said...

That little rascal.Clever like a fox, she is! Sweet dreams my dear! You're in the best of hands. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails