Friday, April 17, 2009

You and Me

The sun finally decided to grace us with its presence yesterday and we were loving it! There was a park we've had our eye on all week and we finally got to spend some time there. Conquering the ladder...


SWING!!



Just singing on a swing...

and the best thing about Nevada is I've got my Momma's undivided attention!!
And the silver lining to our interesting week in Fallon is that we are headed to Tahoe this afternoon!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Fabulous Hotel-Check, Snow Tubing to be had-Check, Gettin' the heck out of Fallon-Check Check!!!

6 comments:

Megs said...

Hope you all have a wonderful time in Tahoe!!

The Army of Allmans said...

Wow I am jelouse! Have a ton of fun for me! I love Tahoe.

Roxanne said...

Have fun!!!

Sam said...

Glad you had a day of sunshine! You guys are too cute! Hope Tahoe treats you well...can't wait to see the pics!

Case and Los said...

I used to ski at Tahoe all the time. Take the gondola up at Heavenly for the vista if you can. Love that lake in the summer too, it's great! Have fun!

Molly said...

WOOOHOOOO! Have fun in Tahoe! and kenny and i got a good laugh over the rainbow hurl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails