Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pants Optional

So apparently the blogosphere doesn't have a lot of pull when it comes to influencing Mother Nature. After my post on sunshine and all that jazz we have quite possibly had some of the nastiest weather to date! It actually rained sideways yesterday and it was freakin' cold (sorry mom, I know you hate it when I say freakin'). But, even the elements couldn't keep us from venturing out to have dinner with our buddies last night. Kenny and Molly are house/dog sitting for some people and let's just say...they hit the JACKPOT. Why I didn't snap a photo I'm not sure...but it's got to be a 2 million dollar house that sits right on the water...they have things like heated concrete floors and a bidet (not that I'm into bidets or anything, but that sort of shows you the type of money we're dealing with here). Anyway, I just love love love cool houses and design stuff so I was a happy little girl (on top of the fact that I didn't have to cook dinner WooHoo). Oh, and Carter got to play with a Labradoodle...those things are cute! She definitely channeled the dog from the Never Ending Story, happy night for all! And back at the home front, since we've been spending a lot of time indoors, pants are pretty much optional (and crowns are a must). At least for Carter, I'm actually pretty attached to my pants and crowns aren't really my thing. Here she is giving me a little concert...

who needs to go anywhere when you've got Alicia Keys in your living room!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Carter may be the coolest kid ever! What's scary is that her no-pants get-up is strangely reminiscent of Lady GaGa performing on American Idol last night. Maybe she's onto something??? The video is classic. Watching that with her in about 10 years is going to be awesome! I think Lawson may have some lyrics for her unfinished song. He was singing some gibberish into his water bottle microphone along with her as she played her keyboard.

Sam said...

So sweet!!! I love her enthusiasm - it's truly adorable. I have to say that you were cracking me up with your commentary, "Carter, what gave you your inspiration?" I loved it!!!

Roxanne said...

i've missed so much in the past few days...anyway this makes me miss y'all very much. i'm so glad you catching these sweet little moments. ok on to the next post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails