It's a valiant effort for sure...
But..even hiding won't help...
when you're facing the fiercest of competition!
And, in other hotel worthy news, we spent the afternoon hanging at the pool. Here are just a few of the many faces of Carter...




What a little bathing beauty...
And of course there was dancing...
what would a day be...without dancing!
5 comments:
What a little angel that Carter is! I just adore her personality and the sweet bond you two appear to have. Hope all is well. xoxo
I love that you are teaching her to be silly. I remember that you could be pretty silly yourself at times. Those moments are what make life so fun. And I fully agree with everything Ashley wrote in her comment. Fo' sho!
Woohoo!!! Love that Monday Carter! What fun you girls are having in your newly decorated hotel room! And I LOVE the pool pics! Really good, ladies...
Well lookie here...a little mini Beal Hall reunion in the blogging world!!! So glad to have this way to keep up with y'all! :)
you've got one stylin' kid! glad you all are having fun!
Post a Comment