Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Turning Nine

It's our last year with Carter in the single digits (if you need me I'll be crying in the bathroom:)...


In all seriousness I just love birthdays.  Celebrating people is very important to me and I think birthday's are the perfect excuse to do just that!


 This year Carter wanted to invite a few of her closest friends over to spend the afternoon...




Nate and I temporarily lost our minds and agreed to take them all to Main Event...





Luckily they were all little angels and so we rewarded them with a Pizza Dinner.  Our favorite little guy joined us...


Then it was home for cupcakes and a little "Happy Birthday to You"...


Carter I don't think we could love you more.  You are growing into someone we are so proud of.  You are a leader in life.  You are smart and witty and you are a delight to be around.  I hope the year ahead is your best year yet!!  Thanks for being such a bright spot in our lives...we simply adore you.


XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails