If I loved her anymore there'd have to be two of me :). She's chatty...
And goofy...
And she brings so much joy to our lives...
She's also an old pro at this pre-school thing and by the time her first day rolled around she was more than ready to fly the coop for a few hours...
Emme you are like a ray of sunshine everywhere you go...
I feel like the luckiest lady alive that I get to be your Mom...seriously it's so much fun!!
Speaking of fun...Emme and Tatum at the Kiddie Park definitely fits that bill...
Other fun we've been having...Kicking off Friday Night lights in Temple with our favorite Coach...
Finally getting around to making room for baby and moving the girls in together...
Hanging out with our buddy MT...
Creating Mini-Me's...
And growing a little buddy of our own...
It's definitely enough to make you wanna take a nap! :)
We are officially back in the swing of things!
No comments:
Post a Comment