You suck.
Seriously, you are low and I am SO annoyed with you. I just have to ask are you enjoying my bright green purse?? Does it make you fee like a million bucks?? I'm sure you look just fabulous sporting it around town.
As for me I look a lot like a little kid playing store. My measly little wallet holds one thing, my husbands credit card (which is on loan until I can replace all the things YOU took).
YOU who left me crying over my delicious cheeseburger lunch last Saturday...

Okay, so I didn't really cry, but I was plenty mad! YOU took what wasn't yours. YOU now have all the little things that were dear to me. And let me just say this...
Stealing isn't cool.
Deep down I sort of hope that you needed them more than I did, the thought of that makes me feel a little better. I forgive you mister Robberman. After all my things are just things and they can be replaced. I wish the same could be said for your foolishness. Maybe someone should steal your thieving ways and replace them with good deeds? Just a thought.
Love,
Me
Stealing isn't cool.
Deep down I sort of hope that you needed them more than I did, the thought of that makes me feel a little better. I forgive you mister Robberman. After all my things are just things and they can be replaced. I wish the same could be said for your foolishness. Maybe someone should steal your thieving ways and replace them with good deeds? Just a thought.
Love,
Me
4 comments:
Oh that makes me so mad too! I've had that happen TWICE! And it is oh so frustrating! Sorry!
sad! and that was such an awesome purse!!! i think that means a little shopping is in order! miss you!
I'm so sorry to read this. I hope there wasn't anything irreplaceable in your purse.
That stinks!!! So sorry you have to deal with replacing everything. I love the pic you chose for that post. It's perfect!
Post a Comment