So I'm thinking that when Jeff asked Kim what talents she could be contributing to the tribe last night she should have said multi-tasking. I don't know many girls that can make eating a piece of boiled bread fruit look good while simultaneously telling Colton being BFF's with the girls tribe just isn't an option (I think her exact words were dumb, dumb, dumb)...
It's actually a little something Kim likes to call "The Colton Effect" (click on the photo to hear all about it)...
This weeks episode was a little rough. I'm not gonna' lie I'm ready for the girls to kick some butt! The guys are getting just a little too big for their britches if you ask me. I'm sure their camp is nice and all but for goodness sake a tree swing? I think someone needs to take them down a few notches and I sure am hoping the girls can pull it together and get the job done.
Regardless of how things shake out when it comes to "Women Power" I think Kim is establishing herself as a smart player and I'm loving it!
Oh and the award for freakiest night shot goes toooooooooo....
Jonas!! Wowzer can you say creepy!?
Can't wait til' next week!
TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!




2 comments:
great stuff Beth- just came across your blog-
xoxo
Debbi
Good job! I like your perspective. You are an unbiased sister. Can't wait for the girls to get it together!
Post a Comment