Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cupid the Cowboy

We spent our Valentine's evening having dinner with a couple of cutie pie's...


Heart shaped grilled cheese makes your average sandwich just a little more fun...




And sweet cards from their daddy who always goes above and beyond when it comes to making the girls around here feel special...


Nate and I then headed out, we had a date with Cupid at the Rodeo...


We also got to hang out with some of our favorite people...




I was completely enamored with our front row seats (we were so close you had to watch out for flying dirt or things that look like dirt if you catch my drift)...


We're used to sitting in the "cheap seats" so this was quite a treat!






I also decided to treat myself to one of my favorite things.  I figure busting my rear at kick boxing twice a week earns me the occasional splurge...


Thank you so much Linda and Randy for the perfect way to spend our Valentine's Day!  We had a blast!  (and thanks for letting me borrow your boots Kimmi, I felt pretty snazzy)...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails