While the rest of our fam had a fun night out at the rodeo last week Emme was busy spending some quality time with Roxi and Pops. She went for a visit all by herself for the very first time...
I think it's safe to say she was sufficiently spoiled with things like chocolate pudding...
And homemade paper hats (for more on her adventures with Roxi click HERE)...
By Saturday we were all very excited at the thought of being reunited with our little bug! We met in Bastrop at a charming little farm where my second cousin Renee lives with her beautiful family. We were gathering to celebrate sweet new baby Ella...
I was pretty darn happy to see my own sweet baby...
The kiddos loved seeing all the farm animals but I think it's safe to say the chickens stole the show...
Carter took a turn holding one...
At first she wasn't a big fan...
But after a little while she warmed up to the idea...
And was even ready to get a lesson in "how to catch a chicken" from Jaden who was a pro...
First you sneak up on them from behind while their eating...
Then when they least expect it you grab em' by the tail (not to worry no chickens were harmed in the writing of this blog post)...
They had the best time! Emme on the other hand was not quite sure what to think about this chicken business...
It was a lovely Saturday...
















1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!
I had a big laugh at Carter catching a chicken by the tail.
Have a special day!
I love you always.
Mom
Post a Comment