Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Game Time!

3 comments:

mimi said...

Hi Beth,
I am not sure if you remember me--you designed a blog header for me a while back and from time to time I stop to visit your blog. I was so excited to read the post where you announced that Kim would be on Survivor!!! My favorite show. I just wanted to say that I watched tonight--Kim did great and she looked beautiful. My family is cheering for her :) Can't wait to watch next week.
Fondly,
Mimi Panormios
PS---I can't believe those men stealing the girls supplies WOW

Runaway Juror said...

Kim had a great premiere episode! And a great edit! Hope this means she goes far.

Please tell her she voted the most popular One World castaway pre-show with 79% of the vote! Kourtney and Sabrina were 2 and 3.

Kim Possible <3

Debbie S. said...

We tuned in to Survivor for the very first time last night. It was great! My 7 year old son said "I sure hope I marry someone that looks just like Kimberly" HA! Great idea to view it at cinema...sounds like you're having a blast with it :) Looking forward to the rest of the season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails