Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Barn Dance

Friday Carter donned her best western wear and headed to school for their annual barn dance...




She and her classmates had been working for weeks on memorizing dances to perform...














She was the cutest little cowgirl I ever did see...











After a few songs it was time for the parents to get in on the action...






Carter had double the fun because Aunt Kim had surprised her by coming to watch too.  You should have seen her face light up when she saw her...




It was pretty darn cute to see her whole class had gone country for the day...






One thing is for sure, this little cowgirl has stolen my heart...




Happy trails to you...




And to keep you smiling until then here's another little video of my cowgirls riding round the kitchen...




And Emerson on her version of a wild pony...





I won't be riding any bucking bronco's today but I am attempting to tame the out of control laundry situation we've got running loose round these parts...wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails