We've been planning this trip to Atlantis for a while now. My childhood friend Laynce was getting married and we didn't want to miss it. Laynce has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember...
We've grown up together...
The thing is the Nix's aren't just friends they're family (one of my favorite pic's of my mom and her best friend Leslie)...
So off we went in search of salt air and new memories. Thanks to Nate and his frequent travels we decided to go first class (glamorous, glamorous) and just in case you're wondering they really do serve warm nuts...
It was a long day of travel...
But woke up to beaches and the beautiful Atlantis...
After a little exploring we hit the slides...
Later that night we got fat on spaghetti and hooked up with friends...
The next day Kimmi arrived and we spent the afternoon poolside...
Then cleaned ourselves up and headed to the beach for a welcome cocktail hour...
Wedding day finally arrived! So much fun to get to be there in such a beautiful place for a such a beautiful day with so many of my favorite people...
We danced the night away (quite literally) and had the best time...
Oh...and at some point Kim and I switched dresses (just to keep people on their toes)...
It was a really fun trip to celebrate two very beautiful people (I stole this pic off facebook :)...
But as the saying goes all good things must come to an end so we headed home...
We decided to make the most of a long layover in Miami and ventured out to South Beach for lunch...
I was feeling like we'd had quite the adventure but after being away from my two favorite little people there is no place like home...
The End.
p.s. A VERY BIG THANKS!! to Nonna who made our trip possible by taking such good care of our sweet little girls!! We love you!












































2 comments:
GORGEOUS PICTURES!
It makes me miss y'all so! Sending you lvoe and hugs and hopes to see you over Thanksgiving! I'll make fun drinks, girls can chalk up our driveway and Daisy can give lots of kisses!
Lovely! Thanks for sharing. I've never seen that picture of you and Laynce. Precious!
Post a Comment