When my dad started off this fall in his first season as the Temple Wildcats head coach he issued a challenge, Win the Day. They bought in and had their first winning season in quite some time. I'm sure there were a few people who were pleasantly surprised when they earned a spot in the playoffs.
Saturday we loaded up and headed to Corsicana to cheer on the Cats. We started the day off with powdered sugar donuts (if you're looking to add a little something to a road trip I would highly recommend them)...
We picked up Roxi along the way and she entertained Emme with a little monkey-ing around...
We also managed to squeeze in a trip to what just my be my favorite tex-mex on the planet. God Bless Rosa's...
We finally made it to the game, WHEW!
It was one of those really windy Texas days...
But that didn't stop everyone from cheering their loudest...
I know I've said it before but I'm so glad my girls are growing up surrounded by football...
It was one of those days and things didn't go their way, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they had a winning season (just ask some of their littlest fans)...
And we'll be back to cheer them on again next year...
We love a good football road trip...
Especially when it is topped off by a Texas sunset...
Click here to read about Carter's Sunday art project with Roxi!
Happy Wednesday!














No comments:
Post a Comment