Tuesday, October 12, 2010
All Aboard the Birthday Express!
The excitement around here is running high because today this guy is the BIG 33...
To say that I am crazy about him is a complete understatement. We've known each other for a little over 9 years now and he continues to be my best friend and the person I enjoy being around the most. I sometimes get amused at the lengths we go to to be together. We would rather take the whole family on an outing than split up any day. Nate is an awesome husband and a devoted dad. Sunday morning he initiated a trip to Landa Park (a place he had many a memory at as a child). He was looking so forward to riding the train with our girls...
And the feeling was mutual. There is nothing the three of us would rather do...
Than hang out with this guy...
He has a way of making everything just a little bit more fun...
So with an, "All Aboard!" from the conductor...

We were off...
As we chugged around the track there were plenty of things to get excited about...
The world is a bright new place with a little engine helping the wind blow through your hair...
There were ducks to look at...
People to wave to (and share a smile with)...
And the promise of a train whistle at each railroad crossing...
I was reminded of what it is to be five...
To experience each moment to the fullest...
When your biggest care in the world is what cold treat you'll pick out from the Depot when the ride is over...
Nice choice...
Don't worry sweet Emme, your time is coming...
It was my favorite kind of day. Nate I couldn't have dreamed life better. Today on your birthday I just want you to know that you make me the happiest girl in the world. Everyday with you makes my heart happy. I love watching you with our girls and I love living this life together....
Happy Birthday Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wonderul photos! Emme is adorable! So many cute faces!
Nate, Coach and I want to thank you for make our little girl so happy. It will be awhile before you know how much we appreciate you. Until then kindly accept our love, appreciation, respect and friendship!
Happy Birthday Nate! We hope you enjoy your special day with your favorite gals!
That is so wonderful! I love the last picture with Emme! :) She is precious! Great photos as usual!
Post a Comment